The Turks & Caicos Islands are only 75 minutes from Miami, less than three hours from Charlotte, NC; three hours from New York; and three and a half hours from Boston. The islands can easily be reached via direct flights from the US, United Kingdom, Canada, the Bahamas, Jamaica, the Dominican Republic and Haiti.
The Turks & Caicos Islands are well served by the world's largest airlines including:
• American Airlines direct from Miami and New York
• British Airways direct from London
• US Airways direct from Charlotte, Boston and Philadelphia
• Jet Blue direct from New York and Boston
• Delta direct from Atlanta
• Air Canada direct from Toronto and Montreal
• WestJet direct from Toronto
• Bahamas Air direct from Nassau
• Air Jamaica Express direct from Montego Bay
Sky King also operates international flights from Puerto Plata and Cap Haitien. While all of the airlines fly into Providenciales, Sky King and Air Turks and Caicos can cater to your international and domestic
travel needs with regularly scheduled flights to the capital island of Grand Turk, Middle Caicos, North Caicos, South Caicos and Salt Cay.
Aircraft charters are also easily available from the Turks & Caicos Islands with Sky King, Air Turks and Caicos and Global Airways.
(Information courtesy of the Turks & Caicos Tourism Board)