Turks & Caicos Marriage License Laws/Requirements
Getting married in the Turks & Caicos Islands is internationally recognized as a legally
binding union. Visitors must be in the Turks & Caicos Islands at least 48 hours before submitting an application.
You will need the following documents:
- Notarized copy of the photo identification within both of your Passports
- Notarized copy of each person’s Birth Certificate
- Notarized Affidavit of single status from each declarant
- Notarized Divorce Decree if applicable
- Persons under the age of 21 must have written consent from their parents or guardians
- Notarized copy of the Death Certificate (if widow or widower) and a notarized copy of the Marriage Certificate verifying the marriage between the deceased Spouse and Declarant
- All associated fees and paperwork on island are included within your wedding packages and organized for you by your wedding coordinator
For Wedding Package details or to speak with a Wedding Coordinator today please contact us immediately at (649) 941-7777 or click here to email us.